Kozak Micro Adjusters – Your Source for Micro Screws
The World’s Finest…
Along with crafting some of the best adjustment screws and mechanical hardware available to customers, at Kozak Micro Adjusters we serve as a full-service machine shop that is able to meet your product’s exacting requirements and supply first-rate components.
Whether it is a quantity of 1 or 1,000,000, and whether you need plastic or metal components, we can meet your needs as a trusted adjustment screw manufacturer.
In addition to all the adjusting miniature screws and assorted products we offer, we provide value-added service, supplying our customers with:
- Precision screws manufactured in the U.S.
- Prompt delivery for orders
- Prompt response on inquiries
- Free quotes
- Quality control with full traceability
- Competitive pricing
- A courteous and knowledgeable staff
- Technical and engineering support
- Bulk product options
- Custom adjusting micro screw applications
Our Wide Assortment of Precision Screws
At Kozak Micro Adjusters, we can supply a range of adjustment screw options and more to fit any of your operation’s needs. Our product offerings include the following precision miniature screws and more:
- Imperial (U.S.) Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – Some of our options in this category include fine adjustment screws of custom lengths and tips, carrier bushings, screw and bushing matched sets, high-vacuum fine adjustment screws, and more.
- Metric Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – We have an array of metric adjusting screws, metric carrier bushings, metric screw and bushing matched sets, metric knobs, and more.
- Screw and Bushing Matched Sets – Our screw and bushing matched sets are available as either imperial (U.S.) or metric, with a wide array of size and dimension options. These matched sets offer the smoothest and most precise movements in the industry.
- Zero-Backlash Adjustable Bushing and Screw Sets – These bushing and screw sets are available either as imperial (U.S.) or metric, with a wide array of size and dimension options. Our new design allows for the thread class to be adjusted internally with our custom wrench, and features no backlash.
- Knobs for Fine Adjustment Screws – Offered as both imperial knobs and metric knobs, our units are knurled for an improved grip during turning, and their threaded inner diameter provides simple placement and removal of the adjustment screw.
- OEM Alternative Solution Components – If you’re in need of OEM replacements, check out our options, which include alternative imperial and metric miniature screws, alternative locknuts, alternative knobs, alternative fiber adapters, and more.
For full details on each of these products, visit our product categories linked above. Feel free to contact our team if you have any questions regarding our miniature screws and more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Precision Screws and Adjustment Screws
What is an adjustment screw?
An adjustment screw is a fastener that is used to increase precision through fine adjustments. These parts can be classified as fine or ultra-fine depending on their threads per inch. When it comes to their composition, adjustment screws are typically made of stainless steel to protect against rust and corrosion to promote the longest lifespan and most secure hold.
What is the purpose of an adjustment screw?
Adjusting screws function just as other screws do – by securing objects together or positioning them in a desired location. However, adjustment screws have a unique design that separates them from traditional screws, and this comes from the increased number of threads they have.
Because of their high thread count, they can be adjusted for increased precision during installation. Therefore, their purpose is to secure items that may require additional precision in order to achieve the correct screw position.
Are there different types of adjustment screws?
Yes, there are different types of adjusting screws. They can be classified as fine or ultra-fine, depending on their threads per inch, or TPI. The threads per inch is determined by a count of the number of threads found in an inch-long increment on the fastener.
Fine adjustment screws have between 40 TPI and 100 TPI. On the other hand, ultra-fine adjustment screws will have more than 100 TPI. Fine adjustment screws may also be referred to as precision screws or micro screws due to their ability to cater to a fine linear adjustment.
Other relevant related products often used in fine adjustment screw applications include:
- Imperial fine adjustment carrier bushings
- Imperial screw and bushing matched sets
- High-vacuum fine adjustment screws
- Imperial knobs
As your screw manufacturer, we strive to provide precise solutions to all of our customers. In fact, our adjustment screws are designed to deliver precision smooth movements in even the most demanding applications.
Can adjustment screws be used for fine-tuning?
Yes! Adjustment screws can be driven deep into an object and adjusted to achieve the correct position. Therefore, precision screws are useful in applications where an exact adjustment is needed.
Depending on your application, you might require a solution that provides fine-tuning. When you are in need of micro-positioning, be sure to try a precision screw or a micro screw. As your screw manufacturer, we have screws in a variety of thread sizes so be sure to check out our collections for more information.
Are adjustment screws used in specific industries or applications?
Adjustment screws are very versatile and can be used for a variety of applications. For example, you might use an ultra-fine adjustment screw for applications that require extremely fine motions like laser alignment or fiber coupling.
Other applications that might benefit from precision adjustment screws include tables, optical mounts, microscopes, analytical instruments, and flow metering devices. If you need help finding a solution to best fit your project, be sure to reach out to our team of screw manufacturers.
Why Choose Kozak as Your Adjustment Screw Manufacturer?
For over 40 years, Kozak Micro Adjusters has been a screw manufacturer providing quality adjusting screw products to clients in the New Jersey area and beyond. Our business focuses on precision components backed by integrity, hard work, honesty, and superior craftsmanship.
Additionally, we supply adjusting screws and more to many clients who have businesses that are ISO certified, and our quality assurance program is compliant to the requirements of MIL-I-45208A which meets or exceeds the standards of our most demanding clients.
For those looking for more precision screws, our micro screws will pair perfectly for any of your fine application needs. As your trusted screw manufacturers, our team at Kozak Micro Adjusters is proud to serve all our clients with the most high-quality and durable adjustment screws for your individual project needs.
Industries Who Regularly Utilize Our Adjusting Screws
We’ve had the good fortune to have worked with customers in diverse industries. Just a few of the fields that we regularly provide adjusting micro screws for include:
- Photo optics
- Laser field
- Analytical chemistry
- Diagnostic equipment
- Industrial gas flow
If you’re curious about our adjustment miniature screws and assorted products and how you could incorporate them into your industry, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d be happy to go over info with you and all the applications available.
Also, you can visit our product catalog for a full look at everything we can provide, including specs such as thread diameters, thread pitches, ball tip diameters, hex drive, and more. Our FAQ page and news page additionally have helpful information about our products and operations.
Contact Us Today for All of Your Adjustment Screw Needs!
Need precision screws and wanting to partner with an adjustment screw manufacturer with extensive industry experience? Reach out to the team at Kozak Micro Adjusters. We’ll assess your adjusting screw needs, supply suggestions if you need them, and handle anything else you require. We look forward to speaking with you!