For more than 40 years, Kozak Micro Adjusters has been providing the world’s finest precision screws for chemistry and a variety of other industries. As a leading adjustment screw and mechanical hardware manufacturer, our experienced team is capable of meeting the needs of practically any application.
If you are looking for high-quality, cost-effective fine adjustment screw solutions, choose Kozak Micro Adjusters.
Kozak Capabilities in Manufacturing Precision Screws for Chemistry
Kozak Micro Adjusters is a full-service machine shop built upon integrity, hard work, and skill. With our equipment and facilities, our team is able to produce even the most demanding components for your applications.
The assorted products and adjustment screws for the chemistry industry are listed below:
- Imperial (U.S.) Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – Each of our fine adjustment screw options are HEX-driven and provide smooth movements throughout every application. These products are manufactured in various sizes and pitches.
- Metric Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – The assortment of metric fine adjustment variations includes metric fine adjustment screws, metric carrier bushings, metric screw and bushing matched sets, metric knobs, and high-vacuum metric fine adjustment screws.
- Screw and Bushing Matched Sets – Our screw and bushing matched sets are available in imperial or metric options. With a wide range of size and dimension variations, these sets provide smooth and precise movements in every application.
- Zero-Backlash Adjustable Bushing and Screw Sets – With our new design, thread class is able to be adjusted internally using our custom wrench, and there is no backlash.
- Knobs for Adjustment Screws – Available in imperial or metric options, our knobs enable efficient and simple screw adjustment without the need for additional tools.
- OEM Alternative Solution Components – Our OEM replacements include alternative imperial and metric screws, locknuts, knobs, fiber adapters, and more.
All of our products are proudly made in the USA. To determine which of our solutions is best suited for your application needs, feel free to request more information.
Reliable Micro Screws for Chemistry and More
At Kozak Micro Adjusters, we have had experience in serving a variety of diverse industries, providing precision adjustment screws and mechanical hardware. Our products are used regularly to meet the needs of a host of applications.
In addition to offering precision screws and micro fasteners for chemistry, our adjustment screw solutions are used across multiple market sectors.
Some of the key industries we serve include:
- Photo optics
- Diagnostic equipment
- Industrial gas flow
- Colleges and universities
Wondering if our fine adjustment screws might be an ideal solution for your applications? Reach out to a team member today for more information.
About Kozak Micro Adjusters
Kozak Micro Adjusters, founded in 1980, strives to produce precision components made with honesty, integrity, hard work, and skill. When it comes to superior craftsmanship and competitive pricing, Kozak always delivers while never compromising on quality.
We are committed to providing the following value-added services to each one of our clients:
- Reliable delivery
- Fast response on inquiries
- Free quotes
- Quality control with full traceability
- Affordable and competitive pricing options
- Committed and professional staff members
- Engineering and technical support
Whether you are in need of a quantity of 1 or 1,000,000 reliable components, our team can help you. We work with a number of clients who operate businesses with ISO certifications. Additionally, our quality assurance program is compliant to the MIL-I-45208A requirements.
Reach Out to Kozak Today for More Information on Our Fine Adjustment Screws for Chemistry
If you’re interested in using the world’s finest precision screws for chemistry or another industry, Kozak Micro Adjusters has the solutions you need. From fine adjustment screws to bushing matched sets, we have an assortment of products to meet the needs of your applications.
Contact our knowledgeable team today to learn more. We are readily available to answer any questions you might have!