Kozak Micro Adjusters is a leading provider of dependable and cost-efficient micro screws for lithography applications.
What Is Lithography?
Lithography is a printing process based on the immiscibility of oil and water. Invented in the mid-1790s, this printmaking method has been used by various famous artists including Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, and Salvador Dalí.
Currently, lithography is commonly used for high-volume printing on all of the following and more:
Lithography is ideal for mass printing applications since it is so quick, precise, and consistently creates high-quality prints.
Our Line of Micro Fasteners for Lithography Applications
At Kozak Micro Adjusters, our products are commonly used in printers and treatment machines for the lithography industry. Some of the micro screws for lithography applications we provide include the following:
- Imperial Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – These fine adjustment screws are HEX-driven and supply precision smooth movements even in the most demanding applications.
- Metric Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – Our line of fine adjustment screws for lithography applications deliver sub-micron sensitivity in every application and are available in various sizes and pitches.
- Screw and Bushing Matched Sets – Our line of screw and bushing sets are HEX-driven and provide precise and smooth movements in every application.
- Knobs for Adjustment Screws – Knobs from Kozak Micro Adjusters are made of 303 stainless steel, are HEX-driven, and can easily be placed or removed from a screw.
Zero-Backlash Adjustable Bushing and Screw Sets – Screw and bushing sets from Kozak Micro Adjusters are equipped with a 1.5 mm HEX drive and are available in a variety of pitches and sizes.
In addition to our line of fine adjustment screws for lithography applications, we also offer custom mechanical hardware. This ensures that we can always provide our customers with the products they need, no matter the application requirements.
Furthermore, our fully equipped machine shop is capable of manufacturing high-quality and reliable products in batches of any size.
We Provide Micro Screws for Lithography Applications and Many Other Industries
In addition to providing adjustment screws for lithography industry applications, we also offer products that serve a number of different industries. These industries include:
- Photo optics
- Diagnostic equipment
- Analytical chemistry
Industrial gas flow
- Colleges and universities
As a result of working in so many different industries, we have gained the knowledge and understanding needed to meet the diverse needs and application requirements of any client. This is what enables us to always supply precision and reliability in our micro fasteners for lithography applications.
In Need of Precision Screws for Lithography Applications? Contact Kozak Micro Today!
Since 1980, we have been providing customers in any industry with reliable and competitively-priced precision screws for lithography applications and beyond. Additional benefits of working with Kozak include:
- Fast delivery
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff
- Free quotations available on all precision components
- Quality control with full traceability
- Quick response to inquiries
Engineering and technical support
If you are searching for cost-efficient adjustment screws for lithography industry applications, contact the team at Kozak Micro Adjusters today! We are ready to work with you!