At Kozak Micro Adjusters, we work with a wide variety of essential industries, supplying them with precision micro screws and assorted components for use in their products. One of the industries we often work with is the packaging field, as we can provide micro screws for packaging, protective casings, and more.
Let’s take a look at our precision screws for packaging and everything they can offer to companies and their products.
OUR ADJUSTMENT SCREWS FOR THE PACKAGING INDUSTRY
We have a wide variety of products that can be put to use by companies in the packaging industry and related fields. Some of our assorted products include:
- Imperial (U.S.) Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – Options include fine adjustment screws, imperial fine adjustment carrier bushings, screw and bushing matched sets, high-vacuum fine adjustment screws, and imperial knobs.
- Metric Fine Adjustment Screws and Bushings – Options include metric fine adjustment screws, metric carrier bushings, screw and bushing matched sets, metric knobs, and high-vacuum metric fine adjustment screws.
- Screw and Bushing Matched Sets – Options include both imperial and metric varieties.
- Zero-Backlash Adjustable Bushing and Screw Sets – Options include both imperial and metric varieties.
- OEM Alternative Solution Components – We offer a range of OEM parts that include screws, bushings, locknuts, knobs, matched sets, lens tubes, and more.
MICRO FASTENERS FOR PACKAGING APPLICATIONS
When it comes to using fine adjustment screws for packaging there are many applications in use in the industry, and many more that could be applied for a given product or need. A few common ones include:
- Protective casings for electronic equipment often are made of plastics or metals, and can at times be quite complicated structures that require micro screws to keep everything secure.
- Collectors’ items, meanwhile, also regularly utilize metal and plastic casings in addition to their shipping packaging. These casings are often used to both protect the item or items within and also to serve as a stylish additional component to the product.
- Other forms of decorative packaging also utilize fine adjustment screws, such as small, wooden display boxes and jewelry boxes. These cases, with their often miniature dimensions, need the strength, size, and precision micro screws can supply.
- Casings for tools, whether they are outer packaging units, protective containers, or toolboxes, will regularly combine multiple components of metal, including bronze and stainless steel, and/or plastic, necessitating the use of fine adjustment screws.
- Makeup kits and other similar items are of such a small nature that their packaging requires micro screws to keep all components securely held together.
Of course, these are merely a handful of the many ways fine adjustment screws for packaging can be put to use by companies. If you have any questions about a specific product or application you have in mind, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
CONTACT US FOR MICRO SCREWS FOR PACKAGING
Our team is standing by to help assist you with whatever you need. Get a hold of us via phone, fax, or email and we’ll assess your needs and deliver the product that will do the trick.