Kozak Micro Adjusters has been supplying companies with reliable micro screws and other essential products for over 30 years. With our focus on hard work, integrity, and premium craftsmanship, companies in New Jersey and beyond have come to trust in our micro fasteners for their diverse needs.
Let’s take a look at the types of micro screws and other assorted products we can supply, and why Kozak has become the business of choice for fine adjustment screws.
A LOOK AT OUR MINIATURE SCREWS
At Kozak Micro Adjusters, we have a wide variety of micro screws and screw sets. Some of our options include the following:
- Metric Fine Adjustment Screws – These miniature fasteners are crafted with 303 stainless steel and feature a ball tip of hardened steel. Additionally, these micro screws are able to be supplied with drive variations, custom lengths, custom tips, and can be crafted from optional materials to ensure our customers get the essential products they need. Diverse sizes available.
- Imperial (U.S.) Fine Adjustment Screws – These micro screws feature the same quality 303 stainless steel body and hardened steel ball tip as our metric units. They also can be supplied for a variety of drive variations, custom lengths, custom tips, and can be crafted from optional materials. And because of our proprietary machinery, we can supply these 80 TPI and 100 TPI micro screws to be above industry standards.
- Metric Screw and Bushing Matched Sets – Our matched sets offer the smoothest and most exact movements within the field, supplying sub-micron resolution not usually seen within direct drive hardware. Diverse options available.
- Imperial (U.S.) Screw and Bushing Matched Sets – These matched sets, not only supply sub-micron resolution, but they are also available as 80 TPI, 100 TPI, 127 TPI, 200 TPI, 254 TPI, and 508 TPI with standards that exceed those of the industry. Diverse options available.
- High-Vacuum Metric Fine Adjustment Screws – These micro screws are crafted with 304 stainless steel and a hardened steel ball tip. The screws are passivated and include air to release from the ball tip by way of the ball cavity. Materials, lengths, drive variations, and tips can all be customized.
- High-Vacuum Imperial (U.S.) Fine Adjustment Screws – Available as ¼-8 TPI, ¼-100 TPI, and 3/16-100 TPI, these micro fasteners are made of 304 stainless steel and feature a hardened steel ball tip. The screws are passivated, with certs available, and house a relief in the ball cavity to permit air to escape. Materials, lengths, drive variations, and tips can all be customized.
INDUSTRIES WE REGULARLY SUPPLY WITH MICRO FASTENERS
At Kozak Micro Adjusters, we have the ability to work with a wide variety of companies in diverse sectors. Some of the industries we typically provide micro screws and other assorted products for include the following:
- Photo optics
- Industrial gas flow
- Analytical chemistry
- Diagnostic equipment
CONTACT US TODAY
To ask questions, inquire about a product, or anything else, be sure to reach out to our team today. We look forward to speaking with you.